Good bye. I am so happy for not downloading the 4.2.0 release for PC
The release is the most buggy I remember with an insane FPS drop and stutter like making anyone desperate angry and stressed -> RIP laptops with ~5 years old and this might get worse if DBD keeps "improving" the graphics with Ray Tracing or so, so press 'f' to pay respects:
f
I wont be playing DBD for a while until approx. April 2021 I should be buying a new i7 11th gen + RTX 3070 laptop
Enjoy your terrible gaming experience~
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
At least you can boot the game. If you have win7 like me you can't even do that and the workaround doesn't work for anyone.
in any other serious game an emergency patch would have fixed it in HOURS, but DBD devs always take MONTHS despite they are dozens
sorry to hear that
I sadly have to agree. But let's be honest, they're busy pushing out the next set of cosmetics, they've got little time to deal with gamebreaking issues.
Sorry you feel the game is no longer for you, hope you find something else you enjoy playing.