Getting really annoying trying to use Dead Hard
Trying to use Dead Hard and ending up exhausted and on the ground is really frustrating. Even when I try to use it for distance I somehow get clipped by the killer in the back and go down. I've tried using it at different times, unless I use it SUPER early, it just doesn't work. I press the active ability button before the killer swings, I see the exhausted affect come up, and DH just doesn't trigger and I get hit. I don't know how hard of a fix this is for bhvr, but I hope they do something about it soon. Getting really annoying to not be able to use one of the most useful perks for chases to its full potential.
Comments
Been having this problem for at least a year at this point. Haven't seen the devs address it at all. Dedicated Servers didn't help either.
See I'm always told "It's the best exhaustion perk in the game, use it!" and so I do, and then.... that.
its good when it's working though.
Dead Hard for distance.