Ghost Face Too Easy To Counter

I’m in green ranks and I am by no means new to the game, I’ve had several instances where survivors can spot me through solid objects when I can’t even see them. I am literally chased down by survivors trying to reveal me while trying to be stealthy and while trying to stop gen rush. It’s stressful.


I just feel either the survivor’s line of sight needs to be what reveals the killer and not the player’s camera, or the detection cone needs to be reduced again. I duck behind something and still get spotted, I spot ghostface without even knowing he’s there. Survivors spot me even after I break line of sight. I have instances where I have been spotted through solid objects because maybe 5% of my arm was visible on honoka estate. It was in a KYF match and we even tested it twice with the same results.


I know some people make him work, but he’s just so bully-able and it’s heartbreaking. But this is just my opinion. I think he needs some love.

Comments

  • Yeah it can be pretty weird. Sometimes I can stalk out in the open, other times I get revealed behind a wall. They really should optimize it more.

  • I spotted a Ghostface sneaking down the middle of the street towards a gen with the res tof my team on yesterday. I ran behind him maintaining him in the absolute center of my camera and couldn't break him out at all. Even when he was still, stalking from a corner and I had him in full view from the back from less than 16 meters.

    It's still amazingly broken.

  • @KurburBing said:

    I’m in green ranks and I am by no means new to the game, I’ve had several instances where survivors can spot me through solid objects when I can’t even see them. I am literally chased down by survivors trying to reveal me while trying to be stealthy and while trying to stop gen rush. It’s stressful.

    I just feel either the survivor’s line of sight needs to be what reveals the killer and not the player’s camera, or the detection cone needs to be reduced again. I duck behind something and still get spotted, I spot ghostface without even knowing he’s there. Survivors spot me even after I break line of sight. I have instances where I have been spotted through solid objects because maybe 5% of my arm was visible on honoka estate. It was in a KYF match and we even tested it twice with the same results.

    I know some people make him work, but he’s just so bully-able and it’s heartbreaking. But this is just my opinion. I think he needs some love.

    It's unfortunate, but with Blight it gives me the impression that Ghostface will remain like that...


    It's Spine chill and Premonition Ghostface's problem.


    The cooldown of her power is the big problem too !