Desperate Measures has been fun
I'm leveling felix so I don't have all my regular perks so this is what I'm working with atm. It's swell.
I'm leveling felix so I don't have all my regular perks so this is what I'm working with atm. It's swell.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes I absolutely love the perk
I run the same build except BT instead of DH. The unhook speed buff is a godsend.
It pretty much negates self care slowdown doesn't it?
Pretty much! Even if it's just yourself injured that's 97% Self Care speed o: Not to mention anyone else on your team!
One of my all time favourite survivor perks as I like to do altruism builds.
I’d love to test what the unhook animation would look like during EGC with NOLB and Desperate Measures with everyone not on the hook is injured AND running Leader.
[Deleted]
Is desperate measures bugged right now? The bar doesn’t seem to turn yellow when healing yourself.
It only goes yellow if you’re healing faster than normal, if there aren’t any debuffs that would still make healing slower.