Update taking forever
Did anyones update today take forever? When it first started it said 3 hours, 3 hours later it says 6 hours. What the heck?!?
Did anyones update today take forever? When it first started it said 3 hours, 3 hours later it says 6 hours. What the heck?!?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same. Mine literally took 12 hours. My internet is generally a potato with wires and a fork stuck in it though...
Mine's running at 4 hours right now, and says there's still 90 minutes left (PS4)
I'm hoping it will at least finish before I go to bed so I know for sure I can play after work tomorrow.
For me it was the other way around, said that it was going to be 2 hours, it got downloaded in like 50 min.
It has 8 gb size because it includes a lot of new hq textures.
I finally got to play today and I love the changes I've seen so far. The generator us super cool!! I heard someone trying to open a chest. Havent had the ability to do that yet so cant wait to see what that looks like. Oh Mchellian Estates... was the tall building removed? Wasnt there like a 3 story building with a chest at the top?
3 story? No, only ever two stories. You could be thinking about the Ironworks of Misery or Coal Tower; both of those maps have a main building with a second floor that can spawn a chest.