NEW PERK IDEA: PREDATIVE INSTINCT

Your keen natural senses finds your prey.

Every 360/300/240 seconds Survivor's aura's are revealed to you for 2 seconds.

"One, Two, I am coming for you."

In my opinion is a great perk idea. Killer's don't have a lot when it comes to finding survivors, and it becomes impossible to find them when a survivor becomes immersive. To speed up gameplay, a perk like this can be used by those hardened killers that can sacrifice a perk slot to find survivors trying to take the game hostage by hiding.

A match usually only runs for 15 minutes, so a killer would only get 3-4 uses of this perk.

Comments

  • we have Whispers?

  • @Eareland said:

    we have Whispers?

    Whispers only works if you're close, and doesn't show aura. Which with the colors in the game it's hard to see survivors. It's still not usefull in a 2 surv situation where both are just taking the game hostage till one of them can take the hatch.

  • Whispers is just fine. If you see immersive survivors as a problem, well, you can still play as a survivor.

    I am against the idea to give out survivor's location for free. Unless it's Hex perk.

  • @Eareland said:

    Whispers is just fine. If you see immersive survivors as a problem, well, you can still play as a survivor.

    I am against the idea to give out survivor's location for free. Unless it's Hex perk.

    I do play survivor? Why would you think I don't, and I admit that I have waited for hatch before.

  • If you play as a survivor, and you don't play killer at all, there's no this problem I guess.