Is Freddy bugged?
Just had a match against Freddy and when I was in the dream world it was ridiculously dark...
Surely this isn’t normal?
Just had a match against Freddy and when I was in the dream world it was ridiculously dark...
Surely this isn’t normal?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dream world is bugged, so everyone in it (Including Freddy) is trapped in an all consuming void of darkness.
Freddy has grown too powerful! Hes taking over the whole game
Odd. I played Freddy in four matches tonight and didn't have any Dream World issues. Survivors seemed to be doing fine as well. At least their skills didn't seem to be affected.
Yes man, I played with Freddy in springwood , it was too dark, I couldn't see anything
This is spring wood
That’s where I experienced the issue. I played against Freddy on a different map and everything was fine.
@Kilmeran Have you played on Springwood? As that’s where the issue seems to be occurring. I’m assuming it’ll also be on Yamaoka Estate but can’t confirm.
Wait until you play on Yamaoka. This darkness is nothing compared to that.
It looks awesome but it’s horrible for gameplay.
Sadly, I don't remember which maps I played him on.