The reason Cheryl was picked but not James

I think I know the reason why Cheryl was picked over James Sunderlund for the Silent Hill DLC. After all, James would have been a better fit since his nemesis is Pyramid Head.

The subsequent chapter, Descend Beyond, has Felix as the next survivor and he looks VERY similar to James. That could be the reason as to why they didn't choose James since they didn't want two near identical looking blonde white men to be the next survivors.

I dont know, it just a random thought.

Comments

  • Cheryl is more iconic in the entire SH series. As is Pyramid Head is.

    As well is Robbie the Rabbit, hence the Legion variation skin.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I think they chose Cheryl because they wanted something from the og Silent Hill games for the chapter. The Map was the school from the first, Pyramid Head from SH2 as the Killer and Cheryl as the Survivor from SH3.

    Also, the movie version of Cheryl (Heather) was closely tied to Pyramid Head. Not that it's canon necessarily, but there IS an association some people could make.