How is the legion
I haven't heard anyone talk about them for a while now. Are they performing well, so you enjoy play as/agaisnt them. I'm a little curious. (I used to main legion)
I haven't heard anyone talk about them for a while now. Are they performing well, so you enjoy play as/agaisnt them. I'm a little curious. (I used to main legion)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
okay m1 killer :^)
their power is purely for farming injures
I’ll do you one better. Why is Legion?
If you actually think Wraith and Myers are strong, you've been fighting baby survivors.
Yes, they're decent with their best add-ons.
No, that's not the standard.
To each to their own, I guess. I wasn't using add-ons, by the way.
Soooo... He's fine, then. If he's "average", he's fine.
I posted a pretty exhaustive description of my own experiences and thoughts playing Legion there, but if you don't happen to have the time or desire to read something like that I can TL;DR by saying they're average to a little bit below average in terms of overall power.
With the right perks (I personally run BBQ/Thanatophobia/Pop/Sloppy Butcher) and good core mind-games and mechanical skills they can perform without being seriously disadvantaged. They're not terribly competitive in terms of overall power and their add-ons are kind of a mess (especially Stab Wound Study and Frank's Mixtape, which I talk about in my post) but the frustration of their power without the kind of serious limitations it faces currently is too much for survivors to have fun.
if you focus on a solid, coherent build and play well you can dominate games but they do have to work harder than a lot of killers but they're not demonstrably awful the way some poor buggers (*coughClowncough*) are.
I don't like putting people through it because I know not sucks but then I get looped and gen rushed and so I can't always enjoy playing Legion.
He is only threatening with EndFury
thats not a good thing, mind you
You play at rank 1 with Myers?
The current state of legion is just bs. Cool, i would love to sit on gens injured to counter a killer.
I think he’s the most boring killer to play against by a mile, and one of the most boring to play as. He needs a fully Freddy style rework imo
If you play smart with him during the match he's actually an OK killer. Nothing special though