Does the new cosmetics come with the DLC?
If yes, once it is released on PC, I'll have to wait another month for the cosmetics or no?
If yes, once it is released on PC, I'll have to wait another month for the cosmetics or no?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What cosmetics you talking about?
You haven't seen the skins? A new set of skins for the new DLC will be released.
The Japanese themed set for Meg, Claudette, Jake, Nea & The Huntress will most likely release simultaneously with the chapter, as the Fog Traveller set did for Curtain Call.
The other sets for the Trapper, Clown and Kate will likely be released once a week, as they did for the weeks following Curtain Call's release.
Let them come fast please, I want to buy the cosmetics for Meg, Claudette and Kate. The only reason I am impatient for the new coming chapter is literally this
I did.
I was just wondering if you really think you will get any of the cosmetics that are not for the new survivor.
You obviously won't get any more than maaaaaybe 1 recolour head/torso/legs for the survivor guy like always.
It’ll work just like the circus skins. They’ll probably be purple, auric cells only; whilst occasionally going on a shard sale