Dragons grip is bugged
There’s no scream.
There’s no scream.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
the survivor screams on their screen but not on the killer's screen which is... Interesting?
this bug has been here since PTB, I'm surprised it still exists
Really? That is interesting
There's been no notification but i have heard them scream.
I screamed as survivor but did find it weird the killer didn't bother to come back. Tried on Blight myself, and heard nothing, but insta-downed a Bill that I didn't even realise had touched the gen I kicked since he was so far away from it.
Screams always seem to be buggy when they get new triggers
The scream audio plays but you don't get an explosion of noise. Definitely a bug if you're going by every other scream inducing power/perk in this game
tested it myself, it sometimes works but the majority of the time it doesn't. I'll hit a gen when it's off cooldown and then come back 10sec later and find someone working on it without screaming and when I hit them it didn't even apply exposed to them to begin with. Haunted Ground also seems buggy because I'll have it activated and it won't insta-down some people but it will insta-down others. IDK, this patch seems like it broke the entire game.
Yup, no screaming. Downed the Meg that touched my generator though.