How do you sign-up for being in the gaming industry at BHVR?

I wanna know how do I become apart of the BVHR crew! I'm getting close to graduating high school and I'm wondering how I could or future interested people, can join BHVR! Would I need a degree in something such as programming? Would I need to take certain classes in college? This would be helpful for me to know since I plan on joining BHVR! Thank you! :)

Comments

  • https://www.bhvr.com/job-opportunities/

    Check out the different tabs including their feedback on what they look for as well as job opportunities.

  • powerbats said:

    https://www.bhvr.com/job-opportunities/

    Check out the different tabs including their feedback on what they look for as well as job opportunities.

    Omg, thank you! I always wanted to help create video games, been playing them every since I could pick up a controller! Seriously, I won't forget you @powerbats! ❤
  • Good luck to you! I would love to see someone with your passion join the BHVR team! <3
  • Good luck to you! I would love to see someone with your passion join the BHVR team! <3
    Yes, I'm already taking college level computer science classes in high school so this really makes me happy that I'm already in the right direction! Seriously, I been waiting for so long on how I can be apart of BHVR! ❤ Like I never been this happy in my entire life just to know how I can get my dream job!
  • I've also been wanting to learn to program and design characters. I'm still pretty new at it so itll take a while for me to learn. Do you have any tips that you could share with me. I've been playing video games all my life and now I want to learn to make them
  • Get ZBrush if you are really serious about 3D modelling. But if you prefer the concept art side, pursue that. Getting a college degree for your desired position would be really good to put on your resume.
  • where are you from? if you are not from Montreal it may be far from where you currently live.

  • LADOCTEUR said:

    where are you from? if you are not from Montreal it may be far from where you currently live.

    I can always move to Montreal when I get my bachelor's degree. Trust me, I'm gonna try and go for the "Senior Network Programmer" position! :)
  • @Nickenzie said:
    LADOCTEUR said:

    where are you from? if you are not from Montreal it may be far from where you currently live.

    I can always move to Montreal when I get my bachelor's degree. Trust me, I'm gonna try and go for the "Senior Network Programmer" position! :)

    As someone who has lived in Canada all my live I can tell you there are 3 things you must be prepared for when living in this great Country.

    1: Polar bears can be hiding anywhere! Always be ready with a genuine Canadian Polar bear protection kit. You can buy theses at any major retailer or craft one by following guides online.

    2: The cute little fury beavers you see are in fact NOT cute cuddly creatures. Be extra cautious around presumably cute creatures in Canada.

    3: Nothing ever closes during a blizzard. We just deal with it.

    I wish you the best of luck and hope you make it with BHVR or another gaming company! ;)

  • @Nickenzie said:
    I can always move to Montreal when I get my bachelor's degree. Trust me, I'm gonna try and go for the "Senior Network Programmer" position! :)

    I'm already taking college level computer science classes in high school

    What world are you living in? the #########?
    And here I am, working for 3rd year as programmer and still can't apply for any position starting with "Senior"

    Moving to Canada? only after learning French and working for 5 more years ;(

    sad

  • Sarief said:

    @Nickenzie said:
    I can always move to Montreal when I get my bachelor's degree. Trust me, I'm gonna try and go for the "Senior Network Programmer" position! :)

    I'm already taking college level computer science classes in high school

    What world are you living in? the [BAD WORD]?
    And here I am, working for 3rd year as programmer and still can't apply for any position starting with "Senior"

    Moving to Canada? only after learning French and working for 5 more years ;(

    sad

    Well, it's gonna be a while but I don't care! I would love a job like that because again, I love video games and math! :)