WHYYYZZZZ
Got my skeleton key with an amber + some ring that disappears instead when I die. I get to the end of a trial, open the gate, stay behind and save the guy on the hook use my borrowed time and we start to leave. Killer Rage quits and it takes away all of my blood points and my add-ons for my key...I keep the key though. I have no more of these types of add-ons. So the only thing that match cost me for doing well was my time, my offering, and my add-ons. Thanks devs for giving killers a rage quit bonus but completely screwing over survivors when the killer rage quits.
Comments
I didn't de-pip and when it went to results it said the killer received 0 points, and my internet had no hiccups. It was also very convenient, that if it was to have me disconnected that it did so while the killer stood still and stared at us walking through the exit gates after guy I saved off the hook got swung on and put into borrowed time state.