Playing Killer Now

So after have 700+ hours as survivor, I decided to play killer, I am Rank 18 but I am slowly getting higher up and I will probably main survivor 60% of the time and killer 40%.

I get this adrenaline rush while playing Ghostface and my eyes light up and my heart starts racing.

I run BBQ, PGTW, I'm All Ears, and Sloppy Butcher. The reason for Sloppy cuz I don't have Brutal Strength, wish me luck.

Comments

  • @Mekochi said:

    So after have 700+ hours as survivor, I decided to play killer, I am Rank 18 but I am slowly getting higher up and I will probably main survivor 60% of the time and killer 40%.

    I get this adrenaline rush while playing Ghostface and my eyes light up and my heart starts racing.

    I run BBQ, PGTW, I'm All Ears, and Sloppy Butcher. The reason for Sloppy cuz I don't have Brutal Strength, wish me luck.

    Welcome to the Dark Side, my young apprentice. Soon we will rule the galaxy!

    Nah, seriously though, most of us start off as survivor mains, but playing killer is where the meat of the game is. It's more exciting because you don't have any off time where you're just holding M1 on a gen. You're playing at 100% for the entire match. It's more emotional because you're punished more severely for mistakes, but outplaying people feels way more satisfying.

  • @TheWarNung said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/189775/playing-killer-now

    Welcome to the Dark Side, my young apprentice. Soon we will rule the galaxy!

    Nah, seriously though, most of us start off as survivor mains, but playing killer is where the meat of the game is. It's more exciting because you don't have any off time where you're just holding M1 on a gen. You're playing at 100% for the entire match. It's more emotional because you're punished more severely for mistakes, but outplaying people feels way more satisfying.

    I beat 3 rank 16s as a Rank 19, I was so proud of myself lol

  • Strike them down with all your hate and your journey to the killer side will be complete!

  • @Mekochi said:

    So after have 700+ hours as survivor, I decided to play killer, I am Rank 18 but I am slowly getting higher up and I will probably main survivor 60% of the time and killer 40%.

    I get this adrenaline rush while playing Ghostface and my eyes light up and my heart starts racing.

    I run BBQ, PGTW, I'm All Ears, and Sloppy Butcher. The reason for Sloppy cuz I don't have Brutal Strength, wish me luck.

    You've had a taste of blood and now you'll soon crave it. Good luck on your murder spree! Here's hoping to see you out there sometime soon! ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Not to brag but after you play killer for awhile, you'll start to understand why so many threads on these forums are begging the devs to stop nerfing killer.

  • Playing more killer will make survivor a lot easier, it was the main reason why I started playing killer--then I realized I had an easier time playing killer than survivor and it was all over. Killer main checking in.

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    Not to brag but after you play killer for awhile, you'll start to understand why so many threads on these forums are begging the devs to stop nerfing killer.

    Be surprised, I am one of the few survivor mains standing up for killers ^^

  • That is a nice build, but try getting nurse's calling with him, it's amazing and probably imo one of the strongest perks with him.

    But anyways, best of luck mate!

  • @Mekochi said:

    So after have 700+ hours as survivor, I decided to play killer, I am Rank 18 but I am slowly getting higher up and I will probably main survivor 60% of the time and killer 40%.

    I get this adrenaline rush while playing Ghostface and my eyes light up and my heart starts racing.

    I run BBQ, PGTW, I'm All Ears, and Sloppy Butcher. The reason for Sloppy cuz I don't have Brutal Strength, wish me luck.

    Highly recommend 2 changes eventually as you get further in killer experiences.

    1) Drop Sloppy Butcher and Bring up Nurse's Calling. Lack of Sloppy promotes healing from survivors (that might be more willing to hit up a gen rather than healing) which is actually an outcome that your killer's biggest strength is actually 99% stalks and instant downing. Nurse's is very powerful on Ghostface from my experience results in quite a bit of slowdown even if they finish heals off outside of your NC range - while doing it within it is usually just a free down with shroud.

    2) Drop I'm All Ears as it's a crutch perk in most cases (Although it could directly counter certain survivor perks and help you out in chases occasionally) but you'll get to a point where you don't need it anymore for chases. Things like Whispers and Corrupt Intervention are strong contenders for me but other chase perks to directly replace it like Brutal Strength or Enduring are good too


    Chewed Pen Green addons are invaluable and his best one. Yellow Address books and brown matchbooks are passable if you don't have anything else - basically all other addons are pointless other than his pink outdoor surveillance camera - pair that one with infectious fright and get perfection information whenever you down someone.

  • @ZCerebrate said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/189775/playing-killer-now

    Highly recommend 2 changes eventually as you get further in killer experiences.

    1) Drop Sloppy Butcher and Bring up Nurse's Calling. Lack of Sloppy promotes healing from survivors (that might be more willing to hit up a gen rather than healing) which is actually an outcome that your killer's biggest strength is actually 99% stalks and instant downing. Nurse's is very powerful on Ghostface from my experience results in quite a bit of slowdown even if they finish heals off outside of your NC range - while doing it within it is usually just a free down with shroud.

    2) Drop I'm All Ears as it's a crutch perk in most cases (Although it could directly counter certain survivor perks and help you out in chases occasionally) but you'll get to a point where you don't need it anymore for chases. Things like Whispers and Corrupt Intervention are strong contenders for me but other chase perks to directly replace it like Brutal Strength or Enduring are good too

    Chewed Pen Green addons are invaluable and his best one. Yellow Address books and brown matchbooks are passable if you don't have anything else - basically all other addons are pointless other than his pink outdoor surveillance camera - pair that one with infectious fright and get perfection information whenever you down someone.

    I have him at level 44 no prestige, and I only use power recovery items ^^ and thanks for the tips