Why are generators going so fast??
It feels like I’m going up against 4man swf most of my guys in terms of gen speed since this update 3 gens go within the fir 2 minutes what’s happening???
It feels like I’m going up against 4man swf most of my guys in terms of gen speed since this update 3 gens go within the fir 2 minutes what’s happening???
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Typing with one finger sorry
Lots of people are playing with Friends to try out Felix perks and junk. Probably. Things have been going pretty normal for me so far.
at this point I’m debating if I should just wait a day or two survivor games I’ve been playing have been the same aswell
Anytime a new chapter releases the veterans come back in the hopes that things were fixed. They get together with their friends because we all know solo sucks. Then they crush whoever they come across. Give it a week and they will probably go back to civ 6.