Blood Favor a Hex?

Why is Blood Favor a hex, if it has a cooldown? That makes no sense. You can only use it once a minute, but it's also possible that it can be deleted. Why is that even a thing? Choose one or the other, it's a hex or it's a cooldown.

Imagine Devour Hope only allowing 1 insta down every 2 mins or some nonsense.

Comments

  • I think they made it a hex so that it could combo with Undying, but yeah, they need to reconsider it being a hex, it either stays as a hex and gets a considerable buff, or they simply remove that part.

  • @Hopesfall said:

    Why is Blood Favor a hex, if it has a cooldown? That makes no sense. You can only use it once a minute, but it's also possible that it can be deleted. Why is that even a thing? Choose one or the other, it's a hex or it's a cooldown.

    Imagine Devour Hope only allowing 1 insta down every 2 mins or some nonsense.

    I agree with this and not just cause I am a killer main, but because this does not make any sense whatsoever. Giving a hex perk a cooldown, might as well make pop goes the weasel a hex lol.

  • I think this was the most common suggestion for that Perk during the play test too, at least so it seemed to me. I suspect they want to see how it plays. It wouldn't shock me if the Hex part of it went away in the next Patch.