Title
You would report their name on the platform that they are on. So you would go to their steam profile etc and report directly to Steam.
@Mandy said:You would report their name on the platform that they are on. So you would go to their steam profile etc and report directly to Steam.
@Mandy said:
I don't have a pc. Should I just report for communication abuse?
You don't like them? I personally find those steam names fresh and memorable like huntress farts.
I wouldn't report them in game right now because afaik we are not actioning this as it remains the responsibility of the platform they are on.
@bubbabrotha so it would need to be reported to steam directly I'm afraid (or whatever platform they are on).
@Mandy said:I wouldn't report them in game right now because afaik we are not actioning this as it remains the responsibility of the platform they are on.@bubbabrotha so it would need to be reported to steam directly I'm afraid (or whatever platform they are on).
Ok. Thank you!
@bubbabrotha said:Title
@bubbabrotha said:
Ok I'm sorry I'm going to change my HEX: Console players :(
You mean you didn't like their name or they called you a name?
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You would report their name on the platform that they are on. So you would go to their steam profile etc and report directly to Steam.
I don't have a pc. Should I just report for communication abuse?
You don't like them? I personally find those steam names fresh and memorable like huntress farts.
I wouldn't report them in game right now because afaik we are not actioning this as it remains the responsibility of the platform they are on.
@bubbabrotha so it would need to be reported to steam directly I'm afraid (or whatever platform they are on).
Ok. Thank you!
Ok I'm sorry I'm going to change my HEX: Console players :(
You mean you didn't like their name or they called you a name?