10 more minutes!!
Oh Gawd! I've been staring at this download...FOREVER!!
I can't wait to see Cream Puff Daddy Felix and (not Werewolf!) Blight...new graphic updates...new glitches...Ahhhhh!! I'm more excited than I was for Silent Hill!!
Now 8 minutes!!!πππππ
Comments
It is time to zoom and be upper class stylish.
ππ½Thisππ½
Felix is smoldering hot!
His skins are SO good! So much to work with!
Blightβs not as bad as I envisioned, his chase music is appealing, an I Love the lobby music!
7 hours left for me! ..yeah, my internet is very slow. If my hotspot had more data, I'd use it to download much faster (which is what I use to play for now)
Ah! Graphics looking much worse on Switch....
Cursed Laurie
Loving the new annimations! Gen repair and chest opening! Its alot of fun to watch. π
Medkits seem bigger and brighter!
Wow. Midwich map is so dark now, I can't see anything and thats without a fog offering...