Adrenaline + carried = BUG?
So I was recently playing a match against a Michael, there was 4 gens done and the fifth was close to being finished, I played meg with sprint burst, spine chill, adrenaline, and lightweight. As I was looping the Michael around shack, I was downed and picked up to be put on hook. As he was taking me to the hook the last gen popped and my adrenaline activated, but I was still being carried. He put me on hook and after I was taken off, I was fully healed and only realized after he hit me and I wasn’t downed again. After which, I escaped through hatched even though I shouldn’t have even made it to the hatch in the first place. I assume that when I was carried and adrenaline activated, I counted as injured and thus adrenaline brought me back to healthy. I also think that the hook does check for health state meaning that when I got off hook, I was counted as healthy instead of injured. Anyone has any ideas?
Comments
It's always been that way because when you're unhooked you are injured but not dying so upon being unhooked you gain that extra health state and the sprint burst
Thanks I felt bad that I just used a bug/exploit to win against the Michael, now I feel better. :)
A bug i guess? Because you should come iff the hook healthy if you had adrenaline
Adrenaline activates once exit gates are powered, but waits to take effect until it actually can be used; meaning if you are being carried or hooked when Adrenaline pops, it will wait until you've returned to the injured or dying state to kick in.
He did get healthy he was saying that it didn't proc when he was being carried so he thought it was bugged when he was healthy after a unhook
Exactly this!