WoW Devs: Descent Beyond has one of the best music, atmosphere & Lobby ever ive seen. Good Job

Hellu,

first of all: I wasn´t on the Descond Beyond PTB. So this time i want to get surprise by my self and yeah hooooolyshit Devs ...wow. This Chapter has one of the best atmosphere, music and lobby background ever ive seen in the Dead by Daylight history. Finally a killer with an spooky horrific sound *im scared when i hear it* that´s not a Joke^^. Jeez this is the first time since Nurse release that shivers will run down my spine when listening to it. Same as: SPINE CHILL. So what can i say more: Ive read the killer is much better now since the PTB and ya he need alot a practise cause i think he is harder to play than Nurse. But that´s only my opinion. The grafic Update to the Yâmahoka and Badham with all that little datails are awesome !! When i play theese both maps; "include Larys" i feel a horrorfeeling and this is absl. the right step into the right way devs. Thank you for this update and yaeh in my opinion the next 3 reworked maps must be: Coldwind, McMillan and Autohaven.

Thumbs up !!

Sry for my bad englishgrammatic. What do you think about this Chapter guys ?

Greetings😀

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Ugh! Still over 2 hours until I can join the celebration!! 😭

  • Aye Im glad you are liking it.

  • @Inji said:

    Aye Im glad you are liking it.

    thanks. Ya i like it very much. Atm im level and learn him. He´s not ez to play :D

  • @Buttercake said:

    Ugh! Still over 2 hours until I can join the celebration!! 😭

    and how is your celebration? :)

  • Can’t agree more!

    the graphics & sounds, Lobby/chase music are really special & spookily well done!

  • Theres good and bad so far. I like the more 3Dish feel to the graphics but on Switch its way less defined than before?? I'm not technical and dont know proper terms..

    Also loving the new animations! I haven't seen Blight yet. Also played on Midwich and it was so dark I could hardly see. I guess thats good for stealth but it was hard for finding totems..

    All in all I like it so far. 💖

  • I'm not liking it, mainly because of the graphics, but also because of the chase music and the bad collision on maps like Lery's that have these kinds of aesthetics (one of the ugliest maps imo with no taste for realism or simplicity).

  • @Kind_Lemon said:

    I'm not liking it, mainly because of the graphics, but also because of the chase music and the bad collision on maps like Lery's that have these kinds of aesthetics (one of the ugliest maps imo with no taste for realism or simplicity).

    is that a joke ?

  • no. it's ugly, which is subjective, so I'll clarify.

    It looks like Fortnite's graphics. Or Grounded. Or Drake's Hollow. The plasticy and fake sheen everything has to it turns me away from the game. Additionally, so many assets look out of place or like they haven't been thought about in relation to the whole (eg gens, lockers, etc.). Also, just colors palettes in general don't seem to be adhered to as much as before. (This is a user who has low fps, was forced to have AA, and plays on the lowest settings).

    Lery's also now has terrible collision on most of the new assets for Huntress' hatchets, and only recently did the developers remove some of the invisible collision blocking a hatchet throws in the treatment theatre room.

    And Chase music is, well, too melodic (i.e. Ti la, si fa fa so fa mi) and not emulative enough of the raw nature most (if not all) of the original music had. I'm not a fan of something just because it's novel, unlike apparently a lot of other people?

    But maybe I'll like it eventually? However, right now, I'm not a fan.

  • Agreed, it´s an awesome chapter overall, especially the atmospheric design.