Colossal shortcomings in the ability the Blight.
All the disadvantages of the killer remained the same as they were on the PTB. It is very easy to run from it in textures. It's very easy to dodge his hit during the rush. He can't hit a survivor, which is in focus to him when Blight crashed into a wall. To do this, he needs to click M2 again and only then M1. It remains as weak as it was on the PTB.
Btw, its ability can resist even single objects, such as trees for example. When Blight runs at you with a raised cane, just stand behind a tree, barrel, box or something else and you will be completely safe.
Comments
dude wait a week you cant judge a killer in what the 3 matches you might have played him. let people get good at him and then we will see how he does because i have already seen some really checky hits and a lot of misses are from mistakes on the killers part. yes he suffers in loops but he isn't meant for that hes not demo, he is good at catching up to survivors and quick hits with his power by smashing into a wall and going into lethal rush for a hit in quick secession.
Specifically in this case, can judge now. What can say if his ability is countered by the banal fact that you go to meet him when he runs at you for the first time. And when it hits the wall, you also run up to it and it can't hit you. That's all his ability. And his blow during a lethal rush is counteracted by a banal evasion to the right or left. In this case, it will always miss.
Its been 2 hours I doubt you have more than 1-2 games under your belt, ive already 4ked twice with him not counting the game where someone dced in the few matches that I have played
Man, people just can't wait to complain. He's been out 2 hours. You can't expect to just pick him up and turn into a god with him. I've faced 5 so far, and some did resort to camping because they couldn't get anyone, and some literally used the rush to their advantage to get ahead of a possible pallet and use it to smack the survivor and cut them off. At least take the time to learn how to use him. Just because one survivor can easily dodge you, doesn't mean every other survivor will.
4K doesn't mean anything in particular. I did the same but that wasn't because I am good or something, the survivors only thought they were very smart because the killer is weak and I took advantage of it.
You have a YouTube or Twitch we can watch you at? And I hope your at least a red rank killer going against Red rank survivors? If not your 4K doesn't mean anything
As I posted elsewhere, I haven’t seen any evidence that his perks are working. If they are then they are too weak and are essentially worthless.
I got the speedball achievement an hour and a half after release, played 4 matches and got hits with his power around 7-8 times per match, I got the 4ks because I was good at what I was doing
rank 1, however I don't stream but I probably should
You were good and that's ok, but Were the survivors good as well? That's the important question. Let's suppose old Bubba, I liked old Bubba and got the two achievements. Does that mean old bubba was good? No, being honest he was very bad. Old Freddy, I had both of the achievements with him as well, I liked him but Does that means old Freddy was good? No, against optimal survivors he would lose because optimal survivors would take advantage of the 7 secs that it took for him to make survivors go to sleep.
I wanna see some proof since your already good as him so throw a screenshot of your next 4K on here so we can see because talk is cheap.
I forgot to tag you in the other one so heres an even better one
Actually, if you press M1 fast enough after M2, you can actually hit a survivor that's right at you. I've already been able to hit a Meg like that when she was right beside me. But it's not that easy to do.
The fact that his lunge has such bad turning is what worries me though. It seems too easy to dodge the lunge. If there is indeed a way for survivors to avoid getting hit by clever dodging 100% of the time when you lunge out his lethal rush, then that's a serious problem. I do think it's still too early to say though.
His lunge shouldn't have full turning though, but it should maybe be a bit better than it is now. I feel like that will be the only buff he'll need though, if he does need a buff.