When new dlc on ps4 fr
I have the updated but the dlc are not available on ps4 pc, when is available (time) thank you
I have the updated but the dlc are not available on ps4 pc, when is available (time) thank you
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I want to buy the complete chapter but not appear, when will be available?
Usually it takes around 1 hour after the Chapter was released for the DLCs to be in the Stores.
2 Minutes past an hour, WERE IT BE REEEE
on steam its another hour from this post before store updates. give or take a few minutes.
I searched "Dead by Daylight: Descend Beyond" and look what popped up. This is the NA store, so it might be different for other regions.
Thank you. That was very helpful. Odd but It wouldn’t come up in PS4 store unless I typed the whole name.
Oh great thanks was able to buy it.
You're welcome! :)
And on ps4 french? That is my question???????
Have you typed in the full name on your PS4 store (Dead by Daylight: Descend Beyond)? If it works, then you can get it. If it doesn't, then I guess just wait for Sony. Not much I can do at that point.