Which different roles do exist here?
I've saw:
- Dev
- Mod
- Trusted
...any more?
What does "trusted" mean for example?
Also, how can I become a mod or trusted?
I've saw:
...any more?
What does "trusted" mean for example?
Also, how can I become a mod or trusted?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There's Community Manager too, but I think Peanits is the only one using that tag.
I'm pretty sure trusted comes in two flavors. It's a new user on the forum so they're marked as trusted when they're sure you're not a bot that spams stuff to shill a product on their forums. (It happens.)
The other flavor is if you're a helpful member of the community they'll give you the status back and it'll make the icon of whatever forum avatar you're using red. I don't think they use it too often but it just means "hey this person might be helpful if they don't decide to troll me today in this PvP game".