Blight DLC
Hey guys,
What time will the DLC drop for console? (UK)
Hey guys,
What time will the DLC drop for console? (UK)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Don’t know but I’m buying it
There is not an official release date, but my guess is it should release at 15:00 UTC.
It usually releases around 11 AM EST.
Yep,about 2 to 3 hours from now on
Thanks all
4 PM in UK
I don't think I've been less interested in a chapter than I am in this one. The killer is bland and silly. The survivor is somehow even more boring than normal survivors. The perks for the killer are quite strong, but I'm not sure they are so good that I have to have them. I've gone all this time without them, why do I need them now? The survivor perks are mostly crap, so I have no need to get this survivor.
Meh. I'll leave the monstrous pinball master alone and just wait a while for his perks to show up on the Shrine.