Need help for ormond and midwich

Hello everyone, my fps on midwich and ormond (ormond especially is kinda unplayable) tend to die on those map, does anyone have some tips for having a decent framerate? I am already running everything on lowest graphics, only these maps give me problems. Thanks in advance

Comments

  • There's not much you can do in-game. The only advice I can give is to make sure you've shut down any other programs that might be hogging your hardware (browsers, documents, even photo apps).

  • @MadLordJack said:

    There's not much you can do in-game. The only advice I can give is to make sure you've shut down any other programs that might be hogging your hardware (browsers, documents, even photo apps).

    Ok that works for midwich actually but ormond is still unplayable :(

  • @Cutiaddu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1604867#Comment_1604867

    Ok that works for midwich actually but ormond is still unplayable :(

    I mean, Ormond is also unplayable in terms of gameplay so at least the appearance and gameplay finally match.

    In all seriousness though I don't think there is anything you can do except maybe upgrade hardware. Dbd is very CPU-intensive so that could be the issue there, but obviously nobody can demand you spend money on new pc parts that could not even be the case. Another thing to hope for is that bhvr optimise the game soon.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1605003#Comment_1605003

    I mean, Ormond is also unplayable in terms of gameplay so at least the appearance and gameplay finally match.

    In all seriousness though I don't think there is anything you can do except maybe upgrade hardware. Dbd is very CPU-intensive so that could be the issue there, but obviously nobody can demand you spend money on new pc parts that could not even be the case. Another thing to hope for is that bhvr optimise the game soon.

    Oh I see, I scaled the resolution down and now is fine. But yeah I hope to upgrade my pc soon