PLEASE IT'S HORRIBLE
The camp is getting more and more horrible. The killer is already very wise, so we need to stop and give the survivors a little bit.
The camp is getting more and more horrible. The killer is already very wise, so we need to stop and give the survivors a little bit.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Git gud mate
You survivors are getting a perk that basically acts like an instant heal medkit. Stop complaining.
Killers run faster, have a rallonge for the blows, they're not afraid of ultra long timer of WIGGLE (event level 1 for the killer), can travel the map in 3sec with a chainsaw, I continue ?
Funny coming from someone who can only complain all the time xD
Use BT and bodyblock or do gens
Oooh, that hurt my soul. Maybe if there isn't stuff to complain about I won't be complaining.
https://i.imgflip.com/1cik8g.jpg
It's a way of speaking to say that once its chainsaw is on, it can make all the map if it doesn't hit...
You should be able to see why I felt like that. They think killers are OP when survivors are getting a perk that can basically insta heal. If anything people need to stop complaining about stupid stuff like that.
Edit: Also I wasn't complaining on that post, I was talking about the secrecy the devs have about a release date. People were putting words in my mouth.
Killers aren't the stronger party in this game. Survivors can easily win if they know what they are doing but we all know that. I think your main problem is that a killer CAN take you out of the game completely. If they catch you early on and decide to camp chances are they are going to lose. Sure it sucks for you and you probs wont pip but neither will they. Just how it goes sometimes mate, you're both suffering together