Yaaayyy!!! I love a Buggy AF game ☺
Had a game against Fredward and as soon as he hooks someone I had a skillcheck pop up and disappear all at once and for the entire game my skillchecks were invisible, so I couldn't heal or do gens because of this bug.
Devs... STOP PUSHING OUT COSMETICS & FIX THE DAMN GAME!!!!!!!
Comments
My personal favorite bug is the sound bug that they have "fixed" like 6 times now kekw.
I'm over 300 hours in and have yet to see that bug. Must be excessively rare and not cause for concern.
Never heard of that bug before.
Yes! The art team should immediately drop whatever they are doing and start fixing bugs.
Never had that bug, the only similar one I had was mid game my skillchecks disappeared, didn't had them at all for half the match, I have the vid on my ps4.