If keys get nerfed, Moris should too

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for keys getting nerfed. They're totally unfair. But I also think that on the flip side, Moris are way to good. Being able to be killed after one hook without any struggle or chance to get out at all is way to powerful. I suggest keys be changed to open the exit gates instantly once powered and hatch only if already closed, and moris become usuable after 2nd hook. Thoughts?

Comments

  • We know this already. Both should be nerfed because both are overpowered.

  • @TAG said:

    We know this already. Both should be nerfed because both are overpowered.

    Ive had many killers tell me that Im just an entitled survivor main and that moris aren't that good

  • TBH I feel on the balance of things moris should probably be nerfed before keys. Given how BNP and medkit addons got nerfed, it would be logical. I honestly expected a mori nerf when medkits were getting done as I felt they were the same - a one time use that gives/takes a player from the game...

    That said it depends on how badly they gut both moris and keys... I dont know what they can do to them that doesnt render them useless...