Plague corrupt vile "whispers" are too loud

As the Plague, when I get my power (corrupt vile) the the "corrupt whispers" gets loud and many times I cannot hear and timely react on whispers perk sound 

and the sound survivors make. This makes it more difficult to find and locate a survivor who is hiding.


I would like to suggest to replace "corrupt whispers" sound with some visual indication of power. 

Comments

  • 1. There is a visual indicator for when the Whispers perk is active- the perk icon lights up.

    2. I believe this is on purpose- Corrupt Purge is one of the strongest powers in the game while active (to the point that many players will prefer to play injured the entire game rather than give Plague more fountains) and the sounds that infected survivors make themselves are very loud. The loud whispers while she has Corrupt Purge (besides being very cool) makes it so that infected survivors still have a chance to play a little bit stealthy.