How do you get the trusted "badge"
Ive seen some people with like 10000 posts and they are not trusted and some with 800 who are, how does this work?
Ive seen some people with like 10000 posts and they are not trusted and some with 800 who are, how does this work?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have no idea, they randomly choose them? I have been here for years, I tend not to be toxic at all, give official links and help threads and questions, yet, I'm a normal user. I don't know how.
I would like to know, too, just out of curiosity.
I'd like to know too
Although I definitely don't deserve the rank.
Never tell a Lie. The opposite of Trust
Found this post from its inception in 2019, should help shed some more light on your query:
Badges in game would be cool. Badges for seeing games out until the end, winning streaks, good feedback from other players / opponents.