Hope
Could we at least have the timer pause while we're on the ground or hook so it's not wasted? It's already a pretty underwhelming perk that no one uses.
Could we at least have the timer pause while we're on the ground or hook so it's not wasted? It's already a pretty underwhelming perk that no one uses.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think that's a decent idea, even tho you're still faster with Hope while downed. I think hope is already really good tho.
I wouldn't consider hope really good at the moment, otherwise people would be running it.
Imo Hope (this goes for No one Left Behind too) should just activate after gates are powered and last till you leave. And if 7% is an issue then reduce it to 5%.
+1 I like this.
As a rank 1 killer nurse - I use it and find in over 50% of the games it activates. Hope is a great slow down perk and really underrated.
Hope is a survivor perk, not killer, and it doesn't slow the game..
Oh yes haha my bad. I always refer to devour hope as 'hope'. My bad ๐
It would be an overall nerf. 7% makes it extremally easy to loop and escape the killer and it counters noed well. With only 5% the noed counter will be much weaker.
The real reason why people aren't using hope isn't that perk is bad, it is because adrenaline just gives you a health state... so is so much better, as all second chance perks.