Make Bloody Prestige Clothes For Lisa Garland
Seeing that this completely changes your character into a new one, I think alot of people would be really happy to see her with a set of prestige clothes. This also fits perfectly into her history as a character in silent hill. I assume alot of people have played the games and her transformation shows her turning bloody in the silent hill game. It would just be so awesome to be able to p3 her. Please take this into consideration. I want to buy her, but I really would like this change implemented if it's possible. Any thoughts on this is appreciated. Devs, community, what do y'all think? The more you play as Lisa Garland the more she becomes corrupt and bam fits right into her history all bloodied up and beautiful.
Comments
Considering her death scene they'd probably just need to entirely colour her skin crimson red. Would be cool.
I'm sad that the Cheryl prestige isn't the corrupted one from the bathroom or carousel in SH3. That mirror room is infamous.
Agree on all of what you said. Cheryl needs more attention. I know she is a new character but come on it's silent hill!!! The best chapter yet in my opinion.
I'm desperate for a James Sunderland legendary outfit. Depending on your view of his actions it may or may not be the fate he deserves.