Long hair glitch

It's still an issue that hasn't been fixed. Survivors are put in a really bad situation when hiding behind gens from bbq and chili.

Comments

  • Just cut your hair

  • I don't know why this is still an issue
  • Always seems to be Kate Denson, it quite literally gets them killed when I am playing Freddy. Not so bad on normal killers because they are less likely to be highlighted in red.

  • As a Kate main I agree. I hate when im hiding behind a tree and the killer sees my hair glitching on the edges of the tree...
  • It’s a result of the hair mechanics being badly made. They should’ve put more time and work into the hair mechanics...
  • Not just hair, anything that "flows" or "dangles" Feng Mins default sweater does this too rarely
  • Always seems to be Kate Denson, it quite literally gets them killed when I am playing Freddy. Not so bad on normal killers because they are less likely to be highlighted in red.

    Not only Kate, but Feng too. I've noticed her hair moving across the screen too.
  • Playing killer, I can see hair spikes out of lockers, from behind rocks/trees, and sometimes just randomly out in the open. Definitely an issue that needs addressing. 
  • This content has been removed.
  • @HellDescent said:
    It's still an issue that hasn't been fixed. Survivors are put in a really bad situation when hiding behind gens from bbq and chili.

    Clearly you have never had long hair. I cannot tell you how many times I've had to apologize to citizens and motorist alike because my hair decided to stay on one side of the street while I crossed to the other.

  • @MegaWaffle said:

    @HellDescent said:
    It's still an issue that hasn't been fixed. Survivors are put in a really bad situation when hiding behind gens from bbq and chili.

    Clearly you have never had long hair. I cannot tell you how many times I've had to apologize to citizens and motorist alike because my hair decided to stay on one side of the street while I crossed to the other.

    lmao
    Nothing a few cans of hair spray can't fix

  • @MegaWaffle said:

    Clearly you have never had long hair. I cannot tell you how many times I've had to apologize to citizens and motorist alike because my hair decided to stay on one side of the street while I crossed to the other.

    As a bald man, i hate you for this statement.

    :'(

  • @Giche said:

    @MegaWaffle said:

    Clearly you have never had long hair. I cannot tell you how many times I've had to apologize to citizens and motorist alike because my hair decided to stay on one side of the street while I crossed to the other.

    As a bald man, i hate you for this statement.

    :'(

    Look on the bright side....because on a sunny day everyone looking at you has too!

    Sorry I had too. :p

  • @MegaWaffle

    LMFAO

    So i also have to take something from you, to balance it...

    Here, gimme your childhood.

  • @Giche said:
    @MegaWaffle

    LMFAO

    So i also have to take something from you, to balance it...

    Here, gimme your childhood.

    Well I'm on lunch at work right now and this just made one of my co-workers lose their mind XD
    I don't know where you found this but Mickey will forever be bald in my mind now. :)