Increase the XP cap from matches by 50 points, or reduce fragment cost by 50 points, please :)

As it stands currently, on average, you need to play around 13-14 matches to tier up without claiming any nodes in the archives. If the base xp cap of each trial was increased to 650, OR if the cost of a fragment was reduced to 750xp, then on average, it would only take 12-13 matches to tier up.

As it stands now, if you play 1 killer match, 1 survivor match (1800 possible xp), plus 4 more of any role each day, AND claim all of the nodes you will reach tier 70 by day 70 of that rift. However, with the suggested xp change you could hit tier 70 with 1 less match a day. Or, assuming an average 20 minute match time(including lobby), grind each tier in about 4 hours, for however many hours.

As an alternative, if each chapter of a tome award at least 96 fragments, it should have around the same effect.

EDIT: I am using math I got from tome 2, and have looked at tome 3, which does have more shards, but only for two chapters. Planning on looking at tome 4 when I get a chance.

Comments

  • I feel like daily rituals should maybe give 3-5 rift fragments each. It would also give players who dont have the character dlcs a higher chance of actually finishing without burning themselves out on the game.