Bring Back Old Demogorgon Chase Music
Hello, y’all! I know that some of y’all really liked the PTB music for Demo(me included). So how about we ask BHVR if they bring it back by voicing your opinions in this thread? :)
Hello, y’all! I know that some of y’all really liked the PTB music for Demo(me included). So how about we ask BHVR if they bring it back by voicing your opinions in this thread? :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Never heard it myself. Honestly I think his terror radius is my favorite. It's the most unique by far. I hope Clowns has an accordion in it if he ever gets one.
I like the current one more tbh.