Nurse Chase Music
...
I DIDN’T MAKE THIS MUSIC!
Think someone named Mr.Envy may have made this chase music for Nurse.
https://youtu.be/bSzO6bq7VsEHave you heard it & do you think it’s fitting for her?
That they used a flutey sounding instrument in certain parts turns me off a bit, at the same time I like it ‘cause it’s kinda floaty... I really do like the whole piece of music, especially when the chase begins... really grippingly intense!
Be fun being chased by her w sth similar to this, imo
Comments
That’s awesome. I main nurse and I’d love to have that chase music. Well done to the creator
Sounds pretty good - I am a fan of unique chase music for each killer so go throw this in feedback suggesitons
Billy got reworked and got his chase music but Nurse didn't. Such a disrespect with nurse mains. 😒
Same! Really love to hear what it sounds like from her side, also!
I love this guys compositions!
k, I put it in Feedback.
Hope she gets sth good for her chase music.
The person who made that chase music has other creations for Plague, Clown, Legion, Pig an a few others if you wanna hear some more.
ikr! These intricate details add soo much flavor to the Killer’s personalities an really help change the dynamic of their individual chases!
Same! They even did music for Myers, Xenomorph an Springtrap!
It's actually really good but i think the prrrr is unnecessary
Maybs could’ve used a different instrument for that part, but that’s what the musician felt conveyed Nurse’s personality the best.
Not a big fan of their pig one. I'd rather something closer to hello zepp. Regardless of that, it's so annoying with the constant ticking.
I love the legion one though. It's legitimately the best chase music I've heard in dbd or fanmade.
I love it. It has a “classic” ghost movie sound to it. I was imagining hearing her screeches and gasps while listening and it just fit so perfectly.
Yeah, Pig may have been the most unusual of all the themes. Thought Legion music was frightening!
Exactly, seems to really fit her! It has a haunting, eerie feel throughout.
Makes me think of films like The Conjuring