What perk with Legion ?
Thanato + sadistic bucher + dyinglight ?
Thanato + sadistic bucher + dyinglight ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I normally run BBQ (points but it probably can be changed), Pop, Ruin and Discordance.
Ruin is excellent on Legion but it can be destroyed too quick so I bring Pop as a back up. Discordance is just for finding people close to each other.
I personally feel they don't need any chase perks since survivors should be injured most of the time. That's why I only run gen slowdown perks on Legion. This build has done me extremely well at red ranks so I don't see any reason to change it.
In fact I think Legion is fun, even if it's not the best I think it's capable of doing maximum damage. In terms of power it's quite boring, but i think it's also the same for the survivors... I find it really fun !
For the skills I will try, thanks
1st Thanatophobia is probably meta as only Legion and Plague really have powers that keep folks injured basically
2nd Discordance is fairly strong as Legion especially since its sometimes worth it to go interrupt any coop action and add basically 20~24+ seconds to their collective clocks. Surveillance can sort of work here especially if your 3rd is Surge
3rd Pop goes the weasel or Surge (though the latter is definitely weaker)
4th Brutal Strength or Enduring makes your M1 chases more efficient.
Thrilling Tremors or BBQ and Chili (Post Hook information)... is an option especially the latter for blood point farming and to keep up tempo. Helps a ton if you combo either of these with Blood Echo (the exhaustion portion especially can help you out).
Blood Echo is one of Legion's best perks. Much better than Sloppy, Thanatapobia or Dying Light because it actually FORCES people to heal. One of the biggest counters to Legion is staying injured and gen rushing, but the risk of 45 second exhaustion actually threatens people to heal so they can't do that.
16% slower gens is no big deal, but being injured without your Dead Hard or Sprint Burst is a massive problem.
I run Sloppy Butcher, Corrupt Intervention, Pop Goes the Weasel and Monitor and Abuse.
Corrupt: Gives me extra time at the start to find and down Survivors.
Pop Goes the Weasel: Allows for good gen control.
Monitor: Lowers my Terror Radius and allows me to sneak up on Survivors more easily, allowing for shorter chases and making the Survivors want to heal, if only for a buffer health state.
Sloppy: Since it no longer applies on Frenzy, but you still have to down people, I still use it. It makes it take longer for Survivors to heal, when coupled with Monitor, it can force Survivors to heal for a long time.
People may disagree with me on this one, but I actually like Monitor & Abuse in Legion to help get those first hits in. Not to mention the extra detsction range on Killer's Instinct.
Other than that, I run a sort of farming build with M&A, Ruin, Hex: Thrill of the Hunt and BBQ & Chilli.
There's a few good builds I can think of. EnduringNemesis/PWYF/PGTW is a great combo on them, because screw being in a chase with a 120ms killer with instadowns. Forever Legion is probably them at their strongest: Dying Light, Thana, PGTW, Corrupt Intervention. That, coupled with juggling to keep people in Deep Wounds, can give you enough time to let your skill shine through as much as the survivors does.
"Sadistic butcher" work with power of Legion ?