“LIGHT ‘EM UP” Challenge
Hey guys, question?
Im at the challenge where I need to blind or lightburn the killer 5 times. Only problem is, I never use flashlights, and when I do, it’s embarrassing.
What I do have is a ton of firecrackers. My question is, is this considered a blind? I’d appreciate the input, as this is a roadblock in my progression.
Comments
Just take one and when you drop a pallet if the killer breaks it get a quick blind on their eyes.
So a firecracker is considered a blind?
Firecrackers blind the killer, so yes it counts. You can only use it once per match so it will take some time lol. But yes, they do count
Ok. Thanks. I didn’t know if it was a flashlight specific challenge.
Nope, just so long as you get the "Killer Blind" or "Killer Burn" score event it counts :)
Yeah it will count but will take 5 games to complete if you manage to get the blind that is but good luck it sounds like a fun way to do the challenge 😊
I believe so, don't use them myself.