Random Stutter
https://clips.twitch.tv/WrongEnergeticTarsierTakeNRG
Im getting it so often i cant enjoy the game especially as a killer.
It wasnt a thing while ago, it started even before tick update tho
Anyone had this problem?
Comments
I have a similar problem but I dont think is the exact same as yours, I get huge FPS drops when I launch the game during the first trials when stuff activates for the first time, for example first time Bloodlust, Bloodlust2, Sloppy Butcher, EW2, EW3, first instadown, first BBQ aura reveal etc, both as Survivor and Killer (as survivor it actually helps me determine some perks, if I get FPS drops after first hook the Killer has BBQ or after reaching 70% on a gen he has Tinkerer) after that initial activation I dont get more drops from the same action, for example I get a drop when I reach EW3 first time but not the second, third etc.
Game is poorly optimized.
The exact same thing happens to me. The first time the game does something, it stutters, but then is fine the next time.
Sounds like a typical console fps drop experience to me, except they drop each time something like Sloppy or any status effect is applied, and are not fine in subsequent triggerings during the same trial.
Glad to know Im not the only one, the worst part is my PC is actually a very high end one, I can run things like Doom Eternal in ultra with no problems at all and this game gives me trouble even in medium settings.
It happens to me a lot...
When chase starts
When I swing my weapon
Even Just walking around... I lag 5 steps and lose all the pressure I had (or would've had)