When is the new DLC devs?

I belive is not today, so i'm asking, will you give us a clue so we can speculate on it ?
You know... to have some fun in the forum?

will you? will you?

pleeeeeease!

Comments

  • ༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ Summon the chapter. ༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ

  • @not_Queen said:
    Soon™

    I think at this point you can register that trademark...

  • @not_Queen said:
    Soon™

    Not cool bro.

  • @not_Queen said:
    Soon™

    Oh, boy. I know the Queen thing didn't work out, but that's no reason to troll us. Unless it is coming today.... :(

  • A concrete release date will cause a server crash, do you really want that?

  • @Master said:
    A concrete release date will cause a server crash, do you really want that?

    I prefer a server crash than not having the update!

  • @Bug_Reporter said:

    @Master said:
    A concrete release date will cause a server crash, do you really want that?

    I prefer a server crash than not having the update!

    So you prefer NOT playing the new patch instead of being able to play the old build, I understand :wink:

  • @Master said:

    @Bug_Reporter said:

    @Master said:
    A concrete release date will cause a server crash, do you really want that?

    I prefer a server crash than not having the update!

    So you prefer NOT playing the new patch instead of being able to play the old build, I understand :wink:

    Yes, right now i have 1 million bloodpints, 3 dailies already completed and waiting for me to get the reward, wallet ready to buy the chapter and the very rare outfit for the spirit, all killers on P3 with decent builds, Nurse and Hag with all the perks in the game, all of that ready and just waiting for this update...

  • @not_Queen said:
    Soon™

    Can you at least say not today so we can all stop waiting?

  • @not_Queen said:
    Soon™

    Not much to speculate on...
    But we can work it out...
    Now...
    The "S" written in caps means the start of a sentence, but is a single word, so it mai be for importance, that mean is "a lot soon" maybe sooner than we think.
    Soon is made of 4 letters, two of them can be mistaken for zero, wich means S00n.
    Talking about numbers, on a calculator S is written as 5, so is 500n n obviously is newton... TM is obviously tim... 500 newton tim time
    newton discovered gravity... wich is 9.8mxsec so, 500n means 500xnewton=500x9,8=4900 time before the dlc...
    but what time?this is difficult, can be seconds, minutes or hrs.
    Hrs is irrealistic since it will means monhts of waiting
    Minutes is more realistic, it will means 81 hrs... 4 days... seems acceptable...
    Thanks not_Queen! yr the best!!

    Now i have to go, doctors are coming and i don't want to take my medicine...
    *run away

  • @not_Queen said:
    Soon™

    Lol, just like Gina from ESO forums. Became a meme

  • @Kalec84 haha! That's some next level interpretation

  • @Kalec84 said:

    @not_Queen said:
    Soon™

    Not much to speculate on...
    But we can work it out...
    Now...
    The "S" written in caps means the start of a sentence, but is a single word, so it mai be for importance, that mean is "a lot soon" maybe sooner than we think.
    Soon is made of 4 letters, two of them can be mistaken for zero, wich means S00n.
    Talking about numbers, on a calculator S is written as 5, so is 500n n obviously is newton... TM is obviously tim... 500 newton tim time
    newton discovered gravity... wich is 9.8mxsec so, 500n means 500xnewton=500x9,8=4900 time before the dlc...
    but what time?this is difficult, can be seconds, minutes or hrs.
    Hrs is irrealistic since it will means monhts of waiting
    Minutes is more realistic, it will means 81 hrs... 4 days... seems acceptable...
    Thanks not_Queen! yr the best!!

    Now i have to go, doctors are coming and i don't want to take my medicine...
    *run away

    Wow

    Just, wow

  • Not_queen is replying on every DLC thread, I think she's building up the hype. They're ready to push the button within the next couple of hours.

  • I'm with Grizz on this one... The Devs haven't responded to any of those posts yet... but today not_Queen replied to a few of them.... interesting....

  • If thats true the unit may be second instead of minutes, still my assumption stand his ground u_u

  • @TheBean said:
    I'm with Grizz on this one... The Devs haven't responded to any of those posts yet... but today not_Queen replied to a few of them.... interesting....

    It's already past the time they typically drop updates. Unless they're waiting for Sony/Microsoft it seems like it won't be.

  • @Kalec84 said:

    @not_Queen said:
    Soon™

    Not much to speculate on...
    But we can work it out...
    Now...
    The "S" written in caps means the start of a sentence, but is a single word, so it mai be for importance, that mean is "a lot soon" maybe sooner than we think.
    Soon is made of 4 letters, two of them can be mistaken for zero, wich means S00n.
    Talking about numbers, on a calculator S is written as 5, so is 500n n obviously is newton... TM is obviously tim... 500 newton tim time
    newton discovered gravity... wich is 9.8mxsec so, 500n means 500xnewton=500x9,8=4900 time before the dlc...
    but what time?this is difficult, can be seconds, minutes or hrs.
    Hrs is irrealistic since it will means monhts of waiting
    Minutes is more realistic, it will means 81 hrs... 4 days... seems acceptable...
    Thanks not_Queen! yr the best!!

    Now i have to go, doctors are coming and i don't want to take my medicine...
    *run away

    thats some wizard #########

  • @TheBean I was there yesterday too! I am trying to spend a bit more time in forums. Now that we have @Patricia it's giving me a bit more time to do so! :)

  • @not_Queen said:
    @TheBean I was there yesterday too! I am trying to spend a bit more time in forums. Now that we have @Patricia it's giving me a bit more time to do so! :)

    Another question you can answer with soon!
    When are we getting new mods? :P

  • @Tsulan said:

    @not_Queen said:
    @TheBean I was there yesterday too! I am trying to spend a bit more time in forums. Now that we have @Patricia it's giving me a bit more time to do so! :)

    Another question you can answer with soon!
    When are we getting new mods? :P

    What happened to the old ones ? The Hag got them, didn't she ? Always hungry.

  • @not_Queen said:
    @TheBean I was there yesterday too! I am trying to spend a bit more time in forums. Now that we have @Patricia it's giving me a bit more time to do so! :)

    this mean you get to take half your time off thats how that works right? Kappa

  • @Grizz said:
    Not_queen is replying on every DLC thread, I think she's building up the hype. They're ready to push the button within the next couple of hours.

    I hope so, Im dying inside of waiting

  • Just confirm that is not coming today/next couple of days. People like to organize schedules etc.

  • It's coming today people, Queen gave us a lot of signs already, shame you people don't get it

  • i have been sitting here for an hour now just refreshign twitter this fourm and reddit for anything but nope just a soon i just want to know if can spend a few bloodpoints on my pig

  • Why not say it won't come out today...
  • @HookedonDemand said:

    @Tsulan said:

    @not_Queen said:
    @TheBean I was there yesterday too! I am trying to spend a bit more time in forums. Now that we have @Patricia it's giving me a bit more time to do so! :)

    Another question you can answer with soon!
    When are we getting new mods? :P

    What happened to the old ones ? The Hag got them, didn't she ? Always hungry.

    Yep... Eaten alive by the Hag.

  • Someone on Reddit said it was today. Maybe will be at the time when the weekly sanctuary changes...

  • Artorias said:

    i have been sitting here for an hour now just refreshign twitter this fourm and reddit for anything but nope just a soon i just want to know if can spend a few bloodpoints 

    Gasp!! Artorias!! :lol:
  • @arcticxlia said:
    Why not say it won't come out today...

    Maybe that is the clue....

  • @not_Queen said:
    Soon™

    im having ft13th flashbacks from when they still released content

  • So excited to see the new killer whenever she comes out!
  • We need to wait 25 minutes, or 2 hours and 25 minutes I think.

    Is this "soon"?

  • This isnt fun, it isnt hyping the community up, its just pissing people off. People care about your game, and make time in their lives for the new content. Just say it's not today, and people can go and ######### do something else.

  • Didn't think this topic could last so long

    LOL!

  • TheBean said:

    @arcticxlia said:
    Why not say it won't come out today...

    Maybe that is the clue....

    Thought about it too but idk, don't wanna get too hyped up this time. But we'll See.
  • This isnt fun, it isnt hyping the community up, its just pissing people off. People care about your game, and make time in their lives for the new content. Just say it's not today, and people can go and [BAD WORD] do something else.

    Too true but she said “maybe I can’t say anything” to this I say then don’t say anything at all IF you do know it’s not coming out or “sorry guess I don’t know anything about the eta of the patch sorry but stay tuned for more info this week or today”
  • @ToastfaceKilla said:
    This isnt fun, it isnt hyping the community up, its just pissing people off. People care about your game, and make time in their lives for the new content. Just say it's not today, and people can go and [BAD WORD] do something else.

    Basically. Teasing content/updates can be funny and stuff if they know when to do it. This is just really annoying.

  • Before we degenerate (cause i'm having fun) they are saying nothing, we are making all the hype by ourselves, who doesn't like it, should stop refresing and take a cup of tea...

  • In addition to that, I think they try to have always to offer the players. After the double bloodpoints came the BBQ party, and rightaway the teaser and the PTB. If you watch carefully the limited time to get The Traveleres Collection with Iridiscent Shards finished few hours ago... So if they are following that pattern (of giving us new things to get or try), probably the new chapter is about to be released.

  • I don't know why everyone is losing their ######### over not having a date. Last time announcing the release caused a big problem when it wasn't ready for all platforms. It seems like they're playing it safe and not announcing anything until they're ready, and that's not a bad thing.