When do you guys skip a lobby as killer?

I've never done this in the past, but nowadays I'm starting to realize that sometimes, skipping a lobby that's potentially unhealthy, may save you some headaches.

I'd want to know what are your reasons for skipping them.

Me, for example, I never skip more than 1 lobby in a row, because I don't want to be waiting a long time until I play a game.


So some of my reasons are:

  • 2 or more toolboxes/flashlights
  • Steam profiles of clearly egocentric/cocky/disrespectful survivors


What are your reasons?

Tagged: Dev

Comments

  • @Almo said:

    Never. I might change a perk depending on what I see, but I never dodge.

    I have a lot of patience, but sometimes I've learned that If I dodge just 1 or 2 games per day, can be even helpful xD

  • Used to dodge lobbies with a lot of flashlights until I got lightborn. Now I just stare them down and it's great.

    Now I only dodge if someone puts a key on.

  • @MegMain98 said:

    I’ve only been dodging lobbies as Bubba so I can specifically get Dwight, Jake, and Meg because I STILL NEED THEIR FACES AND NOBODY PLAYS JAKE LIKE EVER.

    Relatable

1 2 3 ›