How many more hook escapes?
I've seen 5 this week already ffs. Why the sudden increase in hook escapes?Just had to put up with enough hook escape followed by a fkin DS.
I've seen 5 this week already ffs. Why the sudden increase in hook escapes?Just had to put up with enough hook escape followed by a fkin DS.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Slug them and don't disrespect the 4 percent.
unlucky
Do you have any idea how many suiciding teammates I've seen yeet themselves off and spam the nearest locker/vault? I always hope the killer slugs them and leaves them on the ground.
I just finished my last survivor match for the evening. I was hooked just as the last generator popped. Got the 4%, opened the gates, and we all escaped. I called it a night after that one because after five matches of two Ebonies and all also having NOED, it was a good note to end on.
That match also had an Anniversary Cake played, so I walked out with close to 50k BP.
This last Killer also had NOED and Haunted Grounds on his build. Didn't help him, though.
I don't se 4% work that good.