Critique (myers Gameplay)
I am about to edit another video and I wanna see where I could have ended the game quicker even though I 4ked.
Edit: Video didn't get the full game so I wont upload it. Continue on your forum journey
I am about to edit another video and I wanna see where I could have ended the game quicker even though I 4ked.
Edit: Video didn't get the full game so I wont upload it. Continue on your forum journey
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Are you gonna link it in your post for us to watch?
Welp the video didn't get the full game so I guess this is a failure