Should I do a Phineas and Ferb chapter?
If you check my profile, I've made some chapter ideas. I was high last night and came up with an entire chapter based on Phineas and Ferb.
Should I post it?
If you check my profile, I've made some chapter ideas. I was high last night and came up with an entire chapter based on Phineas and Ferb.
Should I post it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
hell yeah dude
Who would be the characters? I can see Candice and Jeremy being the survivors with Doof being the killer, but idk. Either way, 100% yes.
Phineas and Ferb are survivors, Candace is the killer
Neat
######### YEAH DUDE
Uh sure, its just the thought of having Phineas and Ferb in dbd, would be questionable, but eh do it.