the entity is a goddess? what were you inspired by to create it?

You were inspired by her divinity to create the entity, Greek goddess, Egyptian

Comments

  • iirc the Entity started out French since the game's from Canada. I don't know enough about French mythos to give you more than that lead though.

  • @yukairi said:

    You were inspired by her divinity to create the entity, Greek goddess, Egyptian

    The Entity doesnt have a gender. It is referred to with French female pronouns because French doesnt make sense to me.

  • I always imagined the entity as a spider like god if they were to take an actual form. Half human, half spider. That would be an epic killer.

  • @BabyDweetMain said:

    I always imagined the entity as a spider like god if they were to take an actual form. Half human, half spider. That would be an epic killer.

    Ah spiderman

  • @yukairi said:

    You were inspired by her divinity to create the entity, Greek goddess, Egyptian

    *insert obligatory "nea is the entity joke" here*