fact is Billys, DS and huntresses hate Ghostface!

You're the reason why there are 100 trees in every map!!!

huntress and billy should have the option to cut down trees heheh

Comments

  • Pretty sure trees were on maps before Ghostface ever came around.

  • @KingFrost said:

    Pretty sure trees were on maps before Ghostface ever came around.

    nah they were part of the MrBeast chapter where they planted 20 million trees in the entitys realm.

    happened to drop around the same time Ghostface did, which leads to the common misconception that he brought them into the entitys realm.

  • It took me so long to realize you meant Deathslinger with DS, not Decisive Strike.

    Also I gotta concur with @KingFrost; I'm pretty sure trees exist independently of Ghostyboi.

    Like, even as a joke I really don't see the connection. Sure he can, like, lean from around them, but he can lean around basically anything on the entire map.

    What makes trees more special to him than, like, say a pallet? Or a hook? Or a window?

  • @TheRockstarKnight said:

    It took me so long to realize you meant Deathslinger with DS, not Decisive Strike.

    Also I gotta concur with @KingFrost; I'm pretty sure trees exist independently of Ghostyboi.

    Like, even as a joke I really don't see the connection. Sure he can, like, lean from around them, but he can lean around basically anything on the entire map.

    What makes trees more special to him than, like, say a pallet? Or a hook? Or a window?

    Yeah trees were always a thing but the number of trees increased with ghostys release (i think) lol