i cant find console gamer
or behavior remove the cross play for console or console gamer dont want play with pc killers
or behavior remove the cross play for console or console gamer dont want play with pc killers
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Are you on PC, and are you asking if Crossplay is still active? Which yes it is.
Did you accidentally switch it off
nope is on
Hm, I am a ps4 person but I'm only on during weekends. Maybe the others are like that in addition to the ones that are always on getting salty and opting out.
They want to play with console only. When they turned off crossplay, none were to be found...
EDit..I got it all wrong..lol
I don't know why they turned it off. In my experience, pc players aren't any better than me in red and purple. I keep it on
I'm a happy ps4 crossplay user. It's also not even noon on the us west coast.
Crossplay has been a solo survivor buff for me. My teammates have been mostly solid (purple). Queue times have been impressive.
As for killer, I don't think I've seen a rank range that has exceeded +/- 5. This whole crossplay business may have just killed mmr ever returning.
I turned it off and I've seen a bunch on here say they've turned it off. Waits for either side with crossplay off on ps4 is only 1-2 minutes so decent amount have to have turned it off for waits to not be long.
PS4 here
I still have it on
I work during the day and mostly play at night. I don't play everyday
Hey same, except until the end of 1st quarter I’m only on weekends cause I gotta focus on high school