Next killer, Werewolf
What do you think ?π
What do you think ?π
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Good sirs or ladies, we should start saying the opposite to actually get him, we should start HATE threads about werewolf and maybe then we'll actually get him, do you get what I'm saying?
Rather than a standalone killer, I think this idea might be more likely as a linked Legendary Skin for The Blight eventually. His movement and animations are already generally fitting for such a creature, they'd just have to make him look like one.
Not realy..π€£
If be happy if we just got legendary werewolf skins. For Killer and Survivour.
Wonder how that would work for survivor
LOL, really? This community has been asking for YEARS for the Werewolf, Pinhead, It, Slenderman, Alien or a transforming killer, and we haven't got any of them yet. But when the community said they hated Legion, they release extra skins for Legion, it's just a joke, asying we don't want something and maybe the Devs will give us that something.
I mean for some of those things licensing may be the issue, a transforming killer in what way, I've heard multiple suggestions like that, the most notable are variations on myers power , and transforming into a survivor, the 1st of which I'd be behind, the 2nd of which while a great design wouldn't be able to do ######### against swf.
Everybody says yes to developers, so obviously developers don't listen to anybody anymore... Crossplay saved DBD but it's only a matter of years before DBD is replaced...
If by then they listen to their community, maybe a werewolf will appear.π€
I'd love a fluffy boi, he'd replace pig with the boops to the snoot.
Licence examples: Michael Myers, Bubba, Demogorgon, Pyramid Head. It's hard, but they can do it.
Non licenced examples: Werewolf, Vampire, Demon, Shadow monster, etc.
Transforming killer: Dr Jeckyls and Mr Hyde (They could've been the base of the alchemist power...) who, Oni like, transforms after some conditions have been achieved, for example, after hitting the survivors 4 times with your normal hit, it puts you into Transform mode and next hit is an insta down. Animation could be just a scientist and transformation into a monster "Hulk alike" search for Dr Jeckyls and Mr Hyde for a more accurate idea
I think a lot of people want a werewolf, myself included.
Them getting some licenses doesnt mean they can get every license. But since you brought up pyramid head, it is really impressive they got that considering konamis usual stance on things like this.
I know what Jekyll and hyde is and honestly that's what I expected blight would be, but considering they passed up that very obvious opportunity I doubt we'll get anything like that anytime soon.
Terror radius everywhere, anti palett = run, survivor cry, 50 topics per minute for a nerf..π
I want watch a film with werewolf now..π€£
I share your thoughts on both arguments, I thought the blight would be exactly that, and yes, if they got PH, damn they can do great things...
To be fair Oni is a transforming killer. But yeah, a werewolf would be cool. ππΊ
Would be nice to see Bigfoot instead. Thousands have seen him but cameras and smartphones does not seem to be a thing in USA yet, but in this game we might see him for real.
Just like I love my Gorgy, I would love another "animalistic" killer, which just eats the guts of juicy survivors. Nom nom nom nom nom nom...
I want a werewolf on DBD, i want be afraid, be annoying.. I want a challenge ! In survivor like in killer !
Werewolf need Run power...
I just saw in another thread that a Werewolf skin would be great for The Blight and itβs totally true. Iβm not sure if we will ever get a stand-alone release as how would they be any different than Blight / Demo?
I would absolutely love a werewolf. Was pretty disappointed we got a junkie this time around.
However, Candyman is being released next month, so it would make sense if he was licenced for the game, to capitalize on the hype. Even though i find him boring, he'd bring in cash.
No candyman, i want my wolf ! π€£
Change blight Yes, but will need change the power too, beaucoup a werewolf painball...^^