Experiment results on how to get Merciless Killer

I've done several trials and the only true way to seccure a Merciless killer at red ranks is to get 11 hooked survivors in a match (meaning 3 kills with 3 hooks per survivor and 2 hooks on the last survivor, you can even let the last one go and you'll get the MK)

What does this mean? If a survivor dies on 1st hook you are most probably not getting it, if more than 1 survivor died on 2nd hook you are most probably not getting it.

Hope this helps someone.

EDIT: There are way more variables to MK, but this specific hook stats per game were a constant on the games I got MK

Comments

  • Interesting results.

    There are several variants that seem to be missing here, however, especially the number of hits that survivors have taken over the course of a round. As a Pig who slugs tactically, I have noticed a rapid spike in that emblem, plus the extra stall.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    Interesting results.

    There are several variants that seem to be missing here, however, especially the number of hits that survivors have taken over the course of a round. As a Pig who slugs tactically, I have noticed a rapid spike in that emblem, plus the extra stall.

    That's important, I didn't try Pig or Nurse, but every other killer excepting those, Legion and Clown. Why? Cause for red ranks I can't get those kills and hooks with those killers, hehehe.