Impressive , was it in the way I got it where I was repairing a gen when the killer closed hatch and it gave it for some reason, or did you actually finish all the gems left.
Impressive , was it in the way I got it where I was repairing a gen when the killer closed hatch and it gave it for some reason, or did you actually finish all the gems left.
all i need now is to down 100 survivors from 24 meters away as huntress its funny on pc its 20 but on console its 100
Yeah pretty sure on PC they retroactively changed it but for some reason they couldn't do that with console. And honestly I see why they changed it, when I started playing I mained huntress and yet I've only gotten 7 towards it.
I'm sorry i'm uneducated. What is said achievement?
you have to be the last survivor in the match, compleat the 5th generator and the escape through then exit gates.
it used to be accommodated by the old version of left behind where you repair genes faster as the last survivor by 75% before it was reworked to show the hatch aura
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Impressive , was it in the way I got it where I was repairing a gen when the killer closed hatch and it gave it for some reason, or did you actually finish all the gems left.
Aye congrats. That one is a hard one.
i actually finished it
Nice one
all i need now is to down 100 survivors from 24 meters away as huntress its funny on pc its 20 but on console its 100
Yeah pretty sure on PC they retroactively changed it but for some reason they couldn't do that with console. And honestly I see why they changed it, when I started playing I mained huntress and yet I've only gotten 7 towards it.
I'm sorry i'm uneducated. What is said achievement?
As the last survivor repair all gens and escape or something of that effect
o
Dang that does sound hard
you have to be the last survivor in the match, compleat the 5th generator and the escape through then exit gates.
it used to be accommodated by the old version of left behind where you repair genes faster as the last survivor by 75% before it was reworked to show the hatch aura
I got this achievement last week as well but only because I had a nice Billy who let me live and watched me repair the final gen. Still glad I got it.